αℓℓєη ƒяαη¢ιѕ ∂σуℓє (
fuckingvisions) wrote2013-06-10 10:55 pm
Entry tags:
Open Spam
[ And running down a hallway with a certain brown disco jacket which was way too big for him around him was a seven year old Allen Francis Doyle. His hair short and choppy much like his adult form, but it was lighter, closer to brown then the black he grew into. His blue eyes wide and excited and his forehead lacking a certain scar as he gained that closer to nine.
He's not usually allowed to be alone much less in such a huge place. Instead of looking for his mom he decided to explore. The coat was around him like a cape. He totally thought he was the COOLEST thing on the strange ship.]
[ Replies will come from
littlevisions ]
He's not usually allowed to be alone much less in such a huge place. Instead of looking for his mom he decided to explore. The coat was around him like a cape. He totally thought he was the COOLEST thing on the strange ship.]
[ Replies will come from

no subject
Hey, kid.
no subject
Hey! I'm not a kid! I'm plenty grown up! [ And spoken in such a cute little brogue.]
no subject
No, you're definitely a kid. You're tiny.
no subject
[ Mama lied.]
no subject
Yeah, of course. When you're older.
So whatcha doing?
no subject
[ Proud little boy he spoke like. Puffing up his little chest. In doing so he had to reach up and retie the sleeves of the jacket around him in mock cape fashion.]
no subject
no subject
[ Don't talk to strangers? Piiish he didn't care, he was curious.]
no subject
Kevin. What's yours? [Only because he doesn't want to have to call him hey you the rest of the time he's here.]
no subject
[ He looked up to him smiling awkwardly.] My name's Francis, and the only evil there is is the devil. The priest told me that before!
no subject
[He offers the kid a hand awkwardly.] Francis? [He shakes his head.] Weird name. And people can be evil, too.
no subject
That's really sad. [ Oh look Kevin, tiny child hugs. Deal with it. That's a sad story! He looked up at him from where he hugged his legs.] It's not a weird name, I'm named after St. Francis.
no subject
[Hugging? What is he supposed to do with hugging? No one hugs him. Not since his real mom died. Have a confused stare, Francis.] Who's St. Francis? [Religion -- yet another thing Kevin knows nothing about.]
no subject
[ Deal with it! Though he did back off after a moment. Shrugging some.] I don't remember, I still have a long time to memorize the saints. I've only just had me first communion last week.
no subject
[He'll just stare for a moment before leading the kid toward the art room.] Who's Jesus? First commu-what? What are saints, anyway?
no subject
You don't know who Jesus is! [ Sorry this kid's been brought up on relgion Kevin.] How in the world! Jesus is the son o' god, I learn 'bout him everyday in school! Ma would be very cross if she knew I was with someone who ddin't know who Jesus was.
You're not catholic? [ oh god this little boy now feels he has to save his new friends soul...]
no subject
No. I'm... I don't know. [He doesn't know anything about saving souls. Scratch that. He doesn't know anything about souls, period.]
no subject
Jesus is a good man, he died so we can all go to heaven when we die. We just have to be good and not sin to much.[ Child explaining relgion, this is going to be a train wreak] If your real good when you die you can go see the people you love. I bet your mommy's in heaven, just waiting for you to be good and come back to her.
[ little boy spoke matter of factly.] Jesus loves us all, thats why he died for us.
no subject
no subject
And their pretty smart. [ LOOK AT THOSE HOPEFUL EYES!] Just don't be bad anymore and you'll see your mommy.
no subject
[He takes Francis' hand and holds it tight.] And I don't know how to not be bad. It's just what I am now.
no subject
[ He didn't take his hand back he just smiled up at him.] You can do it. If you were all that bad you wouldn't be taking me to color.
no subject
[The kid wouldn't say that if he knew what Kevin's done. And Kevin doesn't want him to know. It feels good to have someone think that about him even if he knows they're wrong.] I don't know how, Francis. I don't remember how to be good. I only know how to hurt people.
no subject
It's not hard to pray you just hold your hands like this. [ He took his hands up into the stance and bowed his head.] And you close your eyes and talk in your head to Jesus and ask him to forgive you and tell him what you did. Then you say Amen and everything's okay!
Can we color now? [ He doesn't know how else to respond to Kevin's questions... he's seven.]
no subject
[He stares at Francis for a moment. It makes no sense to him.]
Sure. And there's paper mache, too. We can make volcanoes and shit. [Sorry about the language, Francis. He doesn't know any better.]
no subject
Everyone's Ma hits them when they get outta line. It's just how it is. [ He'w as a kid in the late 70's... it was pretty normal then]
That sounds fun! Can we do that! [ Oh he's excited!]
no subject
Yeah, sure, Francis. Come on!
no subject
[ ANd he's just gonna follow Kevin like a lost puppy.]
no subject
[And he'll just lead him the rest of the way to the art room.]
no subject
It's really warm Kevin, can you help me with this I can't get it undone. [ He motioned to the knot holding his make shift disco coat cape around him.]
no subject
[He kneels and picks at the knot. The leather doesn't exactly make it easy. Finally, the knot comes undone.]
no subject
What the hell...
no subject
How the hell did you...? Where's the kid? Francis?
no subject
I don't know a Francis. [ He spoke as he reached down to snatch up his coat the moment he touched it. He was suddenly a child again holding onto the leather collar of the jacket smiling up at Kevin once more. Yep, the whole demeaner changed from adult to child.]
Thanks Kevin! It was getting too warm!
no subject
[Kevin stares at the kid, then the jacket, then Francis, then the jacket again.]
Yeah, whatever.
[He reaches for the edge of the jacket.]
Can I see that, Francis? Just for a minute?
no subject
no subject
[Doyle's not the only one confused anymore. Just look at that scared nine year old. The boy looks around, his eyes wild.]
Mom? Mom?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.
[He looks up at the man and takes a step back.] H-have you seen my mom?
no subject
Easy, boy. Easy. I ain't gonna hurt you, I don't know where your Ma is but just tell me whats goin' on and maybe we can sort this out? [ It wasn't unlike the barge to turn people too kids and considering he remembers being a kid but not how moments before he's certain it's Kevin.]
no subject
[Kevin backs away from the strange man. He shakes his head. He must be one of the Wardens Mom told him about. The ones that would kill him if they found him.]
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to burn the house. It was an accident! Please, don't kill me!
TW Fire~
I'm not here to kill you Kevin, I'm here to help. I know it was an accident, come here and we'll figure out what to do okay? [ He held a hand out to Kevin, idly wondering if maybe this was part of what seemed wrong with the boy.]
Re: TW Fire~
[Kevin steps closer cautiously, making sure he didn't let the strange man touch him.]
What about Mom?
no subject
First thing's first, why don't we take you an' get you somethin' to eat or somethin' an' you can tell me your story o' what happened.
no subject
Don't tell Mom I'm here. I didn't mean to be bad.
no subject
[ he felt a bit bad leading the kid on but he knew he'd never see Kevin's mom.]
Come on this, this way. And I wont tell a thing, I just want to know what happened.
no subject
[But he quickly turns sober when the man asks about what happened.]
Not supposed to talk about it.
no subject
[ He spoke motioning for Kevin to follow as he stood.]
Its okay, if you don't want too. But if you want too I wont tell a soul.
no subject
[Kevin follows close behind but still doesn't let the man touch him. And he's still clutching the jacket like a security blanket.]
It was an accident. I didn't mean to. [See those puppy eyes?] I didn't know I could.